Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Southern Schools

Main Navigation
Article does not have an image

Release of Information

There are two forms located below. The forms can be obtained by clicking here.  There are two ways to submit your completed form.  You may hand deliver the form to the school. You can also mail or fax the form to the school.   RECORDS SENT TO SOUTHERN FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL If you want records sent from another institution or school to Southern please use the Release of Records Form.  In order to provide your school records to another institution/organization, the student (if over 18) or legal . . .

Sign up for our Newsletter