Fall Parent Teacher Conferences 2020
September 22, 2020
The fall Parent Teacher Conferences will be held on Thursday, October 1 from 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. and I wanted to let everyone know about some changes to the format this fall:
- All conferences will be held remotely via Zoom. Parents will have the option to either use Zoom over the Internet or to use Zoom by calling in with your cell phone. We have provided all parents with a 2-page handout over how to use Zoom as well.
- Parents will sign up electronically, through Sign Up Genius, for each teacher they wish to conference with.
- The sign-up link will be posted on the district’s website and on Facebook by building on Thursday, September 24 at around 9:00 a.m. Sign up for time slots will occur on a first come, first served basis.
- Parents will receive an email confirmation with a Zoom link that can be accessed via computer or cell phone.
- Parents will also get an email reminder 2 days before their conference.
- Conference slots will be in 10-minute increments.
- All parents will need to access PowerSchool to see what teachers your son or daughter currently has during the fall semester. We will not be printing hard copies of schedules for parents.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your building principal. We value your partnership in your child's education!
Christopher Prososki, Ed.D.